Terms & Conditions
This site is operated by Vehicle & Asset Solutions (The Company) whose parent company is Asset Solutions Group Limited (The Parent Company)
Vehicle & Asset Solutions Limited is registered in England under company number 11280312 and have our registered office at Osprey House Crayfields Business Park, New Mill Road, Orpington, Kent, United Kingdom, BR5 3QJ.
Asset Solutions Group is registered in England under company number 11279390 and have our registered office at Osprey House Crayfields Business Park, New Mills Road, Orpington, Kent, United Kingdom, BR5 3QJ.
- Terms of website use and acceptable use of policy
- Information about us
This site is operated by Vehicle & Asset Solutions (The Company). The Company is registered in England under company number 11280312 and have our registered office at Osprey House Crayfields Business Park, New Mill Road, Orpington, Kent, United Kingdom, BR5 3QJ.
- Prohibited uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use as set out herein.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and The Company reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service The Company provide on our site without notice (see below). The Company will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time The Company may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
- Intellectual property rights
The Company are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Reliance on information posted
Commentary, product and service descriptions and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The Company therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Our site changes regularly
The Company aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, The Company may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time and The Company are under no obligation to update such material.
- Suspension and termination
The Company will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms and conditions has occurred, The Company may take such action as The Company deems appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as The Company reasonably feel is necessary.
- The Company exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms and conditions. The responses described in this policy are not limited and The Company may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate
- Our liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, The Company, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time; and
- or any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Information about you and your visits to our site
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The Company will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. The Company reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms and conditions. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
- Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Company have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Trade marks
“VAS” is a UK registered trade mark of Vehicle & Asset Solutions.
- Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.